Kale Crunch Salad
A brilliant salad mix of super-greens including kale, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, and more! Perfect for a keto, low carb, or other healthy diets.
- 2 cups cabbage angel hair or finely julienned
- 3 cups kale chopped or julienned
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts finely sliced
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 2 cups broccoli stalks julienned
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries sugar-free
- 1 recipe Keto salad dressing - lemon poppyseed https://wp.me/p8f8w6-1pT
Place all ingredients except for the pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and dressing in a large bowl and use tongs to combine.
About one hour before ready to serve, pour on the dressing and mix with the tongs to coat the greens.
Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds and cranberries over the top and mix when ready to serve.
*Nutrition Facts per MyFitnessPal.com. For most accurate facts, calculate your own with the exact ingredients you use in the recipe.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories: 149 |
|Total Fat 12 g|| |
|Saturated Fat 2 g|| |
|Monounsaturated Fat 6 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|| |
|Sodium 69 mg|| |
|Potassium 289 mg|| |
|Total Carbohydrate 8 g|| |
|Dietary Fiber 3 g|| |
|Sugars 2 g|| |
|Protein 5 g|| |
|Net Carbohydrate 5 g|