What information do we collect?
If you leave comments on Explorer Momma, you have the option of providing your name, blog or website url, or other information. This information becomes a permanent part of the website when you include it with a comment, and can be seen by other visitors to the site.
Like most standard websites, this website uses log files. These include: Internet Protocol addresses (IP addresses), browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement in the aggregate, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
The information you provide us when you subscribe to our newsletter or download free printables
When you sign up for our newsletter or free printables, you may voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
- Your name and email address. You can stop sharing that information with us at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on any email received from Explorer Momma.
What are web cookies and beacons?
Web cookies are pieces of text sent by a server to a Web browser, and then sent back unchanged by the browser each time it accesses that server. In other words, a cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s computer that is tied to information about the user.
Web beacons are objects that are embedded in a webpage or email that are invisible to the user but allow checking that a user has viewed the page or email. Other names for them are web bug, tracking bug, tag or page tag.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. Please check your browser’s help section for instructions on how to do this.
Links to other websites
I use outside advertising networks and companies in order to display ads on this site. These ads may contain cookies and/or web beacons in order to collect data in the ad serving process. These such cookies and/or web beacons are collected by the companies and/or advertising networks, themselves. I do not have any access to this information.
How does Explorer Momma use my Information?
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to serve you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- to help us administer our Site, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalized user features and access, process transactions, conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Site.
- to communicate with you about your use of our Site, product announcements, and Site updates, as well as respond to your requests.
- to send you direct marketing emails and special offers from Explorer Momma, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- to calculate aggregate statistics on the number of unique devices using our Site and to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of those.